ICT components a core market for Trend
Trend Technologies is a leading name in the manufacture of components and assemblies for the ICT (information and communication technologies) sector, including:
- Inkjet cartridge mouldings
- Mobile phone housings
- Fixed-line telephone systems
- Business machines housings
- Networking device components and assemblies
- Fuel cell components for mobile devices
- Set-top box assemblies
We have been supplying the ICT sector since our company was established in 1981. Trend Technologies has worked with many market leaders in the sector over the past three decades, some of which continue to be among our largest clients today.
Clients choose Trend Technologies as their expert partner in plastics manufacturing for IT and telecom projects because of our:
- Broad range of technologies, including manual and automated painting, printing and assembly operations
- Extensive experience of multi-cavity moulding (up to 96 cavities)
- Expertise in structural foam moulding, multi-component moulding, and in-mould decoration (IMD)
We can look after the full process from design and development to production and delivery.